Tariff of fees and costs to the Law on Private Enforcement
Approved by Decree № 92 of 19.04.2006 , publ . , SG . 35 of 28.04.2006 , amended . and supplemented . No. . 24 of 12.03.2013 , the
1. Formation for enforcement case the fee is 20 lev
2 . For a comprehensive study debtor , obtaining information, documents and other papers , and to determine the manner of performance of the PEA , the fee is 50 lev
3 . To perform any reference to the debtor and its property, the fee 5 lev
4 . Mailers a subpoena, a copy of the appeal notice and securities fee is charged 10 lev
5 . (Amended - SG . 24 of 2013) for the preparation and service of the bailiff or an employee of a call , a summons , a copy of the complaint, notification or securities, including the service of a statement of the creditor under Art. 517 , para . 2 and 3 of the Civil Procedure Code (CPC ) , the fee is 20 lev
6 . Issuance of a certificate the fee is five lev
7 . Issuance of a copy of a document drawn up by a bailiff , the fee is 2 lev , and if you copy more than one page - for each additional 1 lev
8 . Preparing for a copy of the enforcement case the fee is 10 lev
Remark. For preparation of a transcript of an enforcement case and its submission to the competent court fee is charged 20 lev
9. (Amended - SG . 24 of 2013) for the attachment without making an inventory , including on the part of a company under Art. 517 , para . 1 CPC, the fee is 15 lev
Remark. (New - SG . 24 of 2013)
To impose an electronic attachment of accounts receivable / and bank / and the fee is 15 lev regardless of the number of liens .
10 . For a request to the judge for entry or lifting attachment fee is charged 15 lev
11 . Creditor To join the fee is 50 lev
12. Billing for the amount of debt from the private bailiff fee shall be charged 30 lev
13. For the preparation and submission of the distribution fee is charged 30 lev
14. (Amended - SG . 24th 2013 ) to empower the creditor under Art. 517 , para . 2 and 3 CPC to claim termination of the company the fee is 20 lev
15 . For sales of book-entry securities fee 100 Levs
16. (Amended - SG . 24 of 2013) to perform a specific action , provided in chapter forty -eight of the CPC fee is charged 50 lev
Remark. The same fee applies for the implementation mode of access and delivery of a child.
17. Assignment and assigning a claim for collection or payment in lieu of the fee is 20 lev
18. To implement security measures to collect the fees provided for the actions in this section.
19. The provision of documents and information concerning the public sale or sale under the Law on Pledges ( SPA ) the fee is 20 lev
20. (Amended - SG . 24 of 2013)
For an inventory of the movable and immovable property , including securities available , collect a fee of 1.5 per cent of the smaller amount of the cost of the described property / securities and money -making , but not less than 50 lev
1. Upon passing the implementation of some objects on the other , regardless of whether movable or immovable , a new fee will be charged if it was not the inventoried .
2 . Fee shall be collected and an inventory of items in accordance with Art . 557 CPC.
3 . To make an inventory of the property during the period for voluntary compliance fee will be collected.
21. For foreclosure and transfer of movable property, including the pledged property in SPA is the fee is 2 percent of the value of the property , but not less than 50 lev
Remark. After the public sale or sales tax is paid by the buyer .
22. To enter into possession of the property is the fee is 1 percent of the purchase price, but not less than 200 Levs
1. When the price of the property is not mentioned in the writ , the fee is collected on its tax assessment under the Local taxes and fees.
2 . Fee for putting in possession after the public sale for the account of the buyer.
3 . To enter into possession of the family home the fee is 50 lev
23. For preparing a decree to award the property to collect a fee of 1.5 percent of the purchase price , but not less than 50 and not more than 3000 lev
Remark. The fee is paid by the buyer .
24. To conduct a public sale of property division or pledged property under the SPA or CCP, the fee is 2 percent of the sale price, but not less than 50 lev
Remark. Upon partition fee is paid by the co-partitioners according to their shares.
25. Described to keep or collaterals fee shall be collected as follows:
a) where the property does not generate income - from 50 to 100 lev per calendar month;
b) where the addition is done keeping and management - 20 percent of the gross monthly income of the property for the duration of the observation , but not less than 50 lev
26. (Amended - SG . 24 of 2013) For the implementation of monetary claim fee is charged on the amount collected as follows:
a) up to 100 lev - 10 lev ;
b) from 100 to 1000 lev - lev 10 + 10 percent of excess over 100 lev ;
c) from 1000 to 10 000 lev - 100 lev +8 per cent of excess over 1000 lev ;
d) from 10 000 to 50 000 lev - 820 lev +6 per cent of excess over 10,000 lev ;
e) 50 000 100 000 lev - 3220 lev +4 percent of excess over 50,000 lev ;
e) more than 100 000 lev - 5220 lev +2 percent of excess over 100,000 Levs
1. Upon partial debt recovery fee shall be determined for the entire debt, but also meets part corresponding to the amount collected . Tax collected in partial payments must be equal to the calculated a total amount collected .
2 . Upon execution of making periodic payments , including maintenance fee is collected once the sum of the amounts paid every 6 months , except in the case of repayment of past time.
3 . Levy amounts received in connection of creditors is only collected by the bailiff , the amount collected to creditors affiliates .
4 . Amounted to making money not include upfront fees .
5 . Fees for enforcement of monetary claims less any proportionate fees for the account of the debtor or the creditor in excess of one-tenth of the claim.
27. To implement security measures outside the cases referred to in Section I , the fees are provided for the actions in this section.
27a . (New - SG . 24 2013 ) The maximum amount of proportional fees may not exceed :
1. Tenth of making - in the cases of 20 and 26;
2 . Tenth of the price of the property / possessions - under item 21 to 24 inclusive.
28. The implementation by the private bailiff action on individual enforcement in his idle time during weekends or holidays, an additional charge of 50 percent of the fee for the action .
Remark. Additional fee will be charged for completion of action under section 20-24 .
29. Claimant pays in advance the amounts specified in the tariff for the action :
a) ordinary fees;
b ) proportionate charges except the charge under item 26;
c) surcharge ;
d) additional costs .
1. Where the private bailiff went to the place of enforcement and it was postponed at the request of the creditor , paid fee remains at its expense, and for the further implementation of a new fee is paid .
2 . Shall not be payable in advance subsidized fees under Section V.
30 . Subsidy are upfront fees for making maintenance surrender of a child and making an employment relationship .
1. The fees under this section shall be brought by a bailiff to pay the budget of the respective district court a written statement stating the full name and registration number of the PEA , the address of the office , the number of enforcement case basis and The amount of the subsidized fee and bank accounts on which to perform the translation , the number , the parties and the subject matter of the case in which a writ of execution , the court which issued it.
2 . Private bailiff recovered in the court's budget subsidized fee after being collected from the debtor.
31 . Additional expenses are the costs of:
a) (Amended - SG . 24 of 2013) to obtain information and documents related to the debtor and / or property ;
b ) bank fees and commissions;
c) ensure access by opening and closing the premises;
d) transport , handling and security of seized property ;
f) guards ;
g) translators and interpreters ;
h) removing , destroying and sealing of objects ;
i) moving the PEA outside place where his firm - 0.50 lev per kilometer but no more than 30 lev for an action , whether it is filled with one or more visits ;
k) (new - SG . 24 of 2013) the payment of postal and / or courier services.
Remark. (Amended and supplemented . - SG . 24 of 2013) Additional expenses are borne by the debtor when it is a document issued by the Accounting Act.
Payment of fees
32 . Upon award of a bailiff from another area to perform an act of art. 18, para . 6 Agents Act fees set for the action in the tariff is received by him.
33. The fees provided for in the tariff paid by the creditor in the formation of the enforcement case and before the appropriate enforcement action.
34 . The fees and costs of enforcement proceedings shall be paid by the creditor and the account of the debtor.
Sole Paragraph . Tariff is adopted pursuant to Art. 78 , para . 2 of the PEA .